Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Grouper

 I'm really bad at taking nice, culinary photos. I should've photographed this on the plate, but it's okay! This dish was DELICIOUS & super easy!! Once again, I didn't really measure things out, so bear with me on amounts. Feel free to substitute or leave out certain ingredients. 


Dinner was for 5 people, so we had a large amount of grouper; 2 lbs. 
Spray foiled pan with Pam! 
  • 2 lemons
  • white wine/sherry
  • olive oil
  • opt. 1 egg
  • opt. some chimmichurri sauce
  • grated & shredded parmesan cheese
  • bread crumbs (try to get corn syrup free)
  • garlic powder



I set up my cooking station- combining the egg, olive oil, chimmichurri, lemon juice squeezed in, and white wine. 
Also, the parmesan, rind of the lemons grated into the mix, bread crumbs, and some garlic powder. 
This is the beautiful fish. 
dip it in the liquid mix, and coat it in the other mix. Once you are done, and it's on the foiled pan*, coat and press the rest of the mix onto it. I even drizzled the liquid on top. 

400 degrees
20-25 minutes 
I cooked mine ~25 then broiled it for a minute on high with the door cracked open. 

*I LOVE and almost always try to use foiled pans. THEY ARE THE BEST. Good for cleaning and cooking, but spray with Pam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment